Ithaca Commons Kiosk Poster Submission Guidelines
- To submit your poster, please bring 3 copies to the Downtown Ithaca Alliance office (located in Center Ithaca, 171 E. State St.)
- We cannot accept posters via email.
- The DIA makes every effort to have posters posted well in advance of the event date. We encourage you to submit posters 2 weeks before the event.
- Posters are put up no more than 12 days in advance of the event date.
- Posters are put up every Tuesday morning at 10 AM.
- Every Tuesday, posters for events with dates that have already passed are taken down and recycled.
- Posters must advertise a community event.
- We do not accept general advertisements for businesses/venues that do not include a specific event/class/show/etc with a clear start date.
- Posters may advertise ongoing events. Be advised that, due to possible space constraints, the poster may be taken down before the event is over.
- The poster must include the location, date, and time of the event.
- For businesses/venues within the Business Improvement District, posters may be up to 11x17 in.
- For businesses/venues outside the Business Improvement District, posters may be up to 8.5x11 in.
- For a map of the Business Improvement District, visit www.ci.ithaca.ny.us/maps/requests.cfm.
- The DIA makes every effort to post all posters that adhere to the above guidelines, but reserves the right to reject posters and messages at its sole discretion.
- When there are more requests for posting than there is available kiosk space, priority will be given to downtown events.
Questions/concerns? Not sure if your poster meets the above guidelines?
Please contact us at (607) 277-8679 or email@example.com.