- Business Development
- Downtown Development Opportunities
- Ithaca Demographics
- Retail Wish List
- Office Space Vacancies
- Retail Space Vacancies
- Market Demand Studies
- Help DIA Can Provide
- Public Documents
Retail Wish List
While downtown Ithaca welcomes investors and businesses of all sorts, the Downtown Ithaca Alliance is actively seeking the following types of businesses:
- Women’s clothing: We would like to supplement and add to the collection of women’s clothing stores currently in downtown Ithaca. Niches include large sizes, petites, professional women and sportswear.
- Lingerie: There is an opportunity for filling this important niche in downtown. Regionally, offerings are limited.
- Women’s Accessories: Opportunity exists both downtown and region wide for this niche.
- Family Shoes: A family shoe store remains one of our desired new businesses.
- General Mercantile: An additional outlet for soft goods is sought.
Other needs also exist. Please contact the Downtown Ithaca Alliance office at (607) 277-8679 for details.
Downtown is actively seeking office businesses for its existing and proposed office space. Among the business types best suited for downtown are:
- Information Technology Businesses
- Professional Offices
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Service Businesses
Contact the Downtown Ithaca Alliance office at (607) 277-8679 for details on available space.