- About Ithaca
- Getting Around
- Travel Packages
- Maps & Directions
- Banks & ATMs
- Things To Do In Ithaca
Tompkins County Consolidated Transit (TCAT) provides regularly scheduled bus service throughout downtown and Tompkins County. The main downtown bus stops are located on the southern and northern sides of the Ithaca Commons at the Green St. Station and the Seneca St. Station.
In addition, a convenient shuttle route (the #10 line) takes passengers to and from Cornell University every ten minutes between 7:30am and 8:00pm Monday - Friday. The shuttle departs from the Seneca St. station, located at the corner of Seneca and N. Tioga.
For more information on TCAT's routes, please visit their website at: www.tcatbus.com
Bus service is available from Ithaca to Syracuse, New York City, Elmira, and other destinations. The bus station, located at 710 W. State St., can be reached by TCAT Route 14, 21 and 20. The following providers offer these bus services:
- New York Trailways: http://www.trailwaysny.com/ - (800) 776-7548
- Greyhound Bus Lines: http://www.greyhound.com/ - (607) 272-7930
- Shortline Bus/CoachUSA: http://www.coachusa.com/shortline/ - (800) 631-8405
Several taxi companies provide service in and to downtown Ithaca from points in Tompkins County.
- Ithaca Dispatch handles dispatch for Cayuga Taxi (607-277-7777), University Taxi (607-277-7777) and Yellow Cab (607-277-CABS) - www.ithacataxi.biz
- Collegetown Cab: 607-588-8888
- Executive Limousine & Sedan: 607-753-9180 - www.elslimo.com
Ithaca/Tompkins Regional Airport
The Ithaca/Tompkins Regional Airport is only a ten minute drive from downtown Ithaca and is served by TCAT bus #32 (weekdays), TCAT bus #72 (weekends) and taxi service.
For more information, visit the airport website at: www.flyithaca.com or call 607-257-0456