- This event has passed.
Downtown Ithaca’s Annual Dinner and Awards Ceremony
March 12 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$55
Join the Downtown Ithaca Alliance at its Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony on Thursday, March 12 from 5:30 – 8:30 pm at Coltivare to recognize the city’s top leaders in business, philanthropy, and government.
During this time-honored celebration, the Downtown Ithaca Alliance will recognize the top leaders in business, philanthropy, and government and celebrate downtown’s 2019 successes. Awardees will be announced shortly.
Plus, you’ll receive an insider look at what’s in store for the downtown community in 2020 and beyond.
Tickets are $55.00 per person and include a catered dinner and dessert, one complimentary glass of wine or beer, and admission into the event. Seating is limited to this special engagement so promptly buy your tickets by calling the DIA at (607) 277-8679, or email email@example.com. Ticket prices will increase to $75 per person on Monday, March 2nd.
Ticket purchases may also be made online at downtown-ithaca-alliance.square.site/s/shop.
The dinner buffet will include:
Garden Salad with assorted dressings
Citrus Herb Chicken
Vegetarian pasta ziti
Umami Roasted Cauliflower
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Assorted dinner rolls and house whipped butter
Lemon Ricotta cookies
and chocolate mousse cups with a berry garnish (gluten-free)
2020 Downtown Ithaca Annual Awards Dinner Sponsors:
Regarding Annual Dinner Attendance and COVID-19
After meeting with Tompkins County Health Department (TCHD) and several other City, County, and medical professionals this morning on a discussion of COVID-19 and how to proceed, the Downtown Ithaca Alliance (DIA) will continue with its Annual Awards Dinner scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, March 12, 2020, 5:30-8:30 pm at Coltivare.
The DIA applauds and supports the efforts of the TCHD and wants to remind community members about the recommendations of the Health Department pertaining to COVID-19:
- Each individual should assess and evaluate your own physical health and risk factors. COVID-19 appears to affect older populations and immunocompromised persons more significantly than others. People who are considered high-risk should carefully evaluate participation in group activities, including this dinner.
- People who are sick or who exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, and shortness of breath should avoid this dinner as well as any other public gatherings.
- If you exhibit any symptoms for COVID-19 you should consult with your medical practitioner(s) immediately.
- It is imperative that you practice and model the suggested good social behavior– washing your hands thoroughly and regularly, avoiding handshakes, and not coughing into the air but onto your sleeve/arm.
- The attached link provides more information on these recommended practices.
If you determine you should not attend, please call the DIA office at 607-277-8679 as soon as possible.
Should information from the TCHD change in the next 24 hours and affect our decision to host the dinner, ticketed attendees will be notified otherwise.
Know that DIA staff and Coltivare will be following recommended prevention steps at the event as outlined by TCHD and can be found online here: http://tompkinscountyny.gov/health/factsheets/coronavirus#prevention
We look forward to welcoming all who attend our annual dinner tomorrow night.